Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Next Day

As I got up this morning figuring out how to prepare for the events that are going to take place, I'm numb to the fact of what's in store. I have so many thoughts and feelings running through my mind, but no idea how to express!

Mike and I have felt so much love at time. It is amazing the strength that comes just through the love and support of others. We are so broken for the loss of our little Jaylen. He literally was the sunshine of our lives! He brightened our days, even when it was dark and dreary outside.

As I was just in the bathroom getting ready, all I could picture was Jaylen standing behind the bathroom door, poking his little head out at me, giving me a smile, then hiding again. It was a game that he loved playing! The difference this time is that after doing that a few times, he would run to me and give me the biggest hug and kiss. Oh, my Jaylen is so special!

I am in awe, as I witness the amazing things has already started since he has been gone with "spreading sunshine" on Facebook.

Jaylen's heart was and is pure gold and this is EXACTLY what he would want. I fear the days that are to come. The reality has not hit and when that day comes, it will be the darkest of all. Thankfully, Mike is the most amazing husband and father and I don't know if I could go through this with anyone but him. We have been each other's rock for years, but this time around we are going to need to be each others universe. I pray that we will continue to feel the comfort and peace that we have felt.

I hope that we can continue to trust that this is God's plan and live with the faith that we will see our sweet Jaylen again! He is our light, he is our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment